5 Steps to Clarity
Updated: Dec 16, 2021
5 Steps you can take TODAY to get from where you are to where you WANT to be.
1) Define WHERE you are. It's important to evaluate and notice where you are in life. Are you where you want to be? Are you in a good place? Tough spot? How did you get there?
2) Identify what's not working. We all have struggles and times of stress. Are there things, people, habits that aren't working for you any more? Do you feel stuck? Do you need to break a cycle? Has something changed and you need to make adjustments?
3) Visualize where you want to be (1 month, 1 year, 5 years from now) Do you believe you can have a better life? Do you believe you can make it happen?
4) Make a promise to yourself (and keep it) to change. Make 1 minor adjustment. Learn a new way to see things. Step outside your comfort zone and gain a new perspective.
5) Ask for help. Ask someone to hold you accountable. Find someone to support you through this process. Find resources that serve as a guide. (I got you!)
DEFINE where you are